Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer who possesses the ability to create new ways or new ideas of getting things done, through attention to detail and efficiency. To succeed in this role, you must be able to work with minimum supervision, and display integrity and professionalism always.
You must also be able to adequately communicate your processes and ideas as the job environment may require the active influencing and persuading of a variety of people in changing situations to meet set timelines. You should enjoy challenging situations and have the flexibility to work in an unstructured environment where there is freedom to act and the authority to make decisions.
Ultimately, you should be self-confident, enthusiastic, friendly, positive, self-starting, competitive, venturesome, mobile, active, and agile.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of First Degree in Any Discipline. Additional Qualifications will be an Added Advantage
- Minimum of 1 year experience in back end and front end software development. Knowledge of programming language
- Products Knowledge
- Customer Needs Analysis
- IT appreciation
- Software development
- Communication skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Anti-money Laundering
- Service Level Management
- Documents/ Records Management
- Understanding of Extant Guidelines & Regulations
- Team building
- Cultivating networks
- Attention to detail (Excellence)
Digital & Transaction Banking
December 20, 2022