Nigeria largely depends on crude oil for her foreign exchange earnings. Since the past decade, several countries are rapidly moving away from fossil fuel to renewable and alternative sources of energy.
This has led to declining demand for crude oil and dwindling foreign exchange earnings for Nigeria. At PremiumTrust Bank, we are committed to supporting businesses that enhance foreign exchange inflows through the proceeds from export of non-oil products from agriculture and solid minerals.
Our export offerings include:
- Production project financing
- Stock aggregation and warehousing financing
- Structured export trade financing
- Bonds and guarantees
- Trade working capital facility
- Invoice discounting facility.